Dotz’s FLUORENSIC™ is water soluble, resistant to photo-bleaching and non-toxic.
These unique properties make them ideal for various Drilling applications, helping to prevent the potential risk of harmful chemicals in:
- Upstream Oil & Gas Exploration & Production
- Frac Fluids
- Detecting and Tracing Water & Soil Pollution
FLUORENSIC™ Advantages Over Fluorescent Organic Dyes & Heavy Metal Quantum Dots
- Tuneable emission spectra (Blue, Cyan, Aqua Green and Red).
- Detectable signal brightness even at extremely low-level concentrations.
- Stable in all downhole environments:
- Photo stability
- Biological stability
- Temperature stability
- Pressure stability
- No naturally occurring chemical presence in formations.
- No damage to the reservoir formation (tested & approved by COREX in laboratory conditions that replicate subsurface applications).
- Low cost – cheaper than graphene or carbon-fibre alternatives, and comparable with fluorescent dyes.
- Non-toxic – therefore usable in any concentration without damage to the environment or hazard to health.